Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Reflexology and the Brain-Gut Axis

What Happens in Vagus

Reflexology and the
Brain-Gut Axis

Save the date

May 30-31, 2020


Prerequisite: Certified Reflexologist 
Perhaps you are aware that the Vagus Nerve sends 80-90% of it's communication to the Brain.  The Brain then assesses that information and communicates back to the Body making up the other 10% of the "conversation."  This makes balancing the Vagus Nerve a valuable part of a Reflexology protocol when addressing:
PTST
Depression
Anxiety
Grief
not to mention
IBS
Pancreatitis
Blood Pressure
just to name a few.
Discover the difference Reflexology can make!
This class is designed to familiarize you with anatomical and reflective locations of the Vagus Nerve and its branches. 

14 ARCB ceu's have been assigned to this education.
Class cost: NCRA Members 295.00
(applies to members of out of state associations as well)
Non Members: 355.00
If registered before May 7

If registered after May 7
Members: 325.00
Non Members 375.00

Register with payment to:
The Academy of Reflective Wellness
4010 Oak St
Salisbury NC 28147

You can also submit payment to 
PayPal at cyndihill@att.net 

Class Location:
4070 Pine St.
Salisbury NC 28147

Upon receipt of payment, your class notes file will be emailed to you.  Please include the current functioning email you wish to receive your file to.
An additional $15 will be assigned to those who wish
The Academy of Reflective Wellness to print for you. 

3 comments:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Pedro Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from pedro Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 3% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today for Consolidated loan, business loan, home loan, car loan, personal loan.

    Email:    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prepare4Test the best and reliable platform where you can get accurate 9A0-333 question dumps which will assist you in passing your Adobe Illustrator exam fast.

    ReplyDelete